Ronald McDonald House Charities Ann Arbor has an immediate opening for an evening House Manager
Our House Managers are part-time, non-exempt staff. This position will work Fridays and Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Flexibility to work, with minimal advance notice, any day including holidays and weekends is required.
House Managers are responsible for ensuring that families staying with us receive the appropriate support and services during their stay. This includes:
- Working with C. S. Mott Children’s Hospital social work services, registering and assigning rooms for families
- Checking families in and out of the House; ensuring readiness of guest rooms and common areas
- Entering and updating various electronic records regarding families, the building, and service needs
- Following all documented procedural and safety guidelines and procedures
- Handling monetary donations and donations of items
- Responding in person to any family or building emergencies
- Greeting and orienting volunteers and volunteer dinner groups
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to Kathy Baum at firstname.lastname@example.org.