Ronald McDonald House Charities Ann Arbor has immediate openings for weekend House Managers
Our weekend House Managers are part-time, non-exempt staff who work Fridays at 5 p.m. thru Sundays at 5 p.m. This includes office hours of 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and on-call hours from 9 p.m. to 9 a.m. A small apartment is provided for on-call, overnight hours.
House Managers are responsible for ensuring that families staying with us receive the appropriate support and services during their stay. This includes:
- Working with C. S. Mott Children’s Hospital social work services, registering and assigning rooms for families
- Checking families in and out of the House; ensuring readiness of guest rooms and common areas
- Entering and updating various electronic records regarding families, the building, and service needs
- Following all documented procedural and safety guidelines and procedures
- Handling monetary donations and donations of items
- Answering the overnight emergency line and/or responding in person to any family or building emergencies
- Greeting and orienting volunteers and dinner volunteer dinner groups
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume to Kathy Baum at firstname.lastname@example.org.